Saturday, October 2, 2010

FUN AT AVILA BAY

Hi Granny Kay,
Yesterday Daddy Mom Bobby and me went to Avila Beach. Its all just like you said.  The ocean is as big as the eye can see. the waves are so much fun to play in.  I can go out far enuf to where they brake over my head and throw me around and take me to the beach.  Only thing I dont like is the seaweed that gets caught around my feet and it gets caught between my toes to.  Its all slimy and it gives me the creeps.A long ways out I saw a big fish fin sticking out of the water and I paniked.  I thot it was a shark and I went running thru the water to the beach screaming as loud as I could.  I got mad and even more scared cuz the water wouldnt let me run very fast.  Daddy saw me running and screaming.  He came running out to me as fast as he could and picked me up out of the water.  He said whats the matter Kiera?  Whats wrong?  Are you hurt? I said Daddy theres a shark.  Its comin in.  We have to warn everyone they have to get out of the water Hurry. He said wheres the shark?  Where did you see it? I said out there and  I pointed where.By now we got to the sand and I looked where I saw the fin.  There were MORE  I screamed again and I started to run to yell to everyone to get out of the water.  Daddy caught my arm and said wait Kiera those arent sharks.  They are dolfins.  They are good fish they are really fun and smart.  They swim together in groups like frends.I din't know about them.  I only know shark fins.  dolfin fins are like shark fins.  Yeah they look a like said Daddy. But they are different from sharks.  They dont hurt you.  You can go back into the water and play.You know what I said Granny?  I said I think Ill take a rest now, b/c I still din't like those fins.  I wrapped up in a big towel and sat down on the other towel and just watched those fins.  They finally went away. Then I got back in the water. You din't tell me about dolfins Granny.Bobby and me built a sand castle just like you said but then stupid Bobby went and kicked it all down.  What a big mess. I wanted to hit him but Mom told me I coudnt. I hit him later but dont tell.  He wouldnt cuz he thinks hes too big. He din't cry even.We picked up pretty sea shells and put them in a big jar to take home to remember everything.  Then it got real cold cuz the wind started to blow over the ocean. So Mom and Daddy packed up everything and put it in the car.  We went back to the motel.  Bobby and me had a sanwich and potato chips and a coke and then we asked if we could go swimming in the pool.  Mom said arent you tired yet and we said no.  It was so much fun.  There was a diving board and Bobby and me tried to dive better than the other.  I won of corse.  We got so tired.  Mom made us take showers but I just wanted to go to sleep.  We tried to watch TV but I fell asleep too soon.It was such a fun day Granny. But I feel real tired today.  And ekcept for the dolfins the ocean was just like you said. I miss you granny.  this trip is fun but I will be glad when we are home with you.  I love you so much.  
hugs and kisses,  kiera
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment